In the beginning, there is an egg. You, me, and a bajillion other fascinating creatures start with this. Wonderfully weird. These two are from neighborhood chickens and were refrigerated in a ruby-red bowl for more than a year because I loved their shape and color. Companion items—tiny pinecones, a red-plastic game chip, a peach-pink light bulb, coal-black styrofoam—were nestled in a bowl on my kitchen table. Tenderly balanced for their scanning session, and boldly transmuted in their close-ups, I now present an even dozen on the mysteries of origins and outcomes.
- And I am swimming in this …
- The Counter-Intuitions (could be a postage stamp or as big as the sky)
- Did you see the full moon?
- CatRutgers4Art … Welcome Home
- Fruits of a Recent Proposal
- Seemingly Distracted
- Concepts for Main Street
- Unconditional Love: Aunt Marian’s Handwork
- Eighth Friday (Wordless 2017)
- Extreme Gardening (the 2013 season)
- Zen Storm (translating canvas to screen)
- Follow CatRutgers4Art on WordPress.com