In the beginning, there is an egg. You, me, and a bajillion other fascinating creatures start with this. Wonderfully weird. These two are from neighborhood chickens and were refrigerated in a ruby-red bowl for more than a year because I loved their shape and color. Companion items—tiny pinecones, a red-plastic game chip, a peach-pink light bulb, coal-black styrofoam—were nestled in a bowl on my kitchen table. Tenderly balanced for their scanning session, and boldly transmuted in their close-ups, I now present an even dozen on the mysteries of origins and outcomes.
- An artist’s media library is like the DNA of her soul
- Peaceful Feeling
- Geometry Rebreathes
- Landswept Vista (alternative landscapes for April 2020)
- Hot Wheels! The Artistry of Karolina Polak
- Herstory’s Fragments: Postcards of the Space Monkey/French Kiss plus SOTVC era, 1988-1999
- Difficult Liqueurs (have more fun with spam)
- Catalog This (Starting Year 10 of CatRutgers4Art)
- And I am swimming in this …
- The Counter-Intuitions (could be a postage stamp or as big as the sky)
- Did you see the full moon?
- Follow CatRutgers4Art on WordPress.com