There’s something I can’t resist about a holiday that runs right up to the edge of ridiculously marketable, then teeters giddily, often unexpectedly, into our best and deepest impulse. And just as there are so many kinds of love, there are so many ways to illustrate them, so many feelings to wander through and marvel at. Start with the hearts and on to the roses, in honor of all the love in our lives, and the romance, too: Happy Valentines! Today and every day.
- An artist’s media library is like the DNA of her soul
- Peaceful Feeling
- Geometry Rebreathes
- Landswept Vista (alternative landscapes for April 2020)
- Hot Wheels! The Artistry of Karolina Polak
- Herstory’s Fragments: Postcards of the Space Monkey/French Kiss plus SOTVC era, 1988-1999
- Difficult Liqueurs (have more fun with spam)
- Catalog This (Starting Year 10 of CatRutgers4Art)
- And I am swimming in this …
- The Counter-Intuitions (could be a postage stamp or as big as the sky)
- Did you see the full moon?
- Follow CatRutgers4Art on WordPress.com