There’s something I can’t resist about a holiday that runs right up to the edge of ridiculously marketable, then teeters giddily, often unexpectedly, into our best and deepest impulse. And just as there are so many kinds of love, there are so many ways to illustrate them, so many feelings to wander through and marvel at. Start with the hearts and on to the roses, in honor of all the love in our lives, and the romance, too: Happy Valentines! Today and every day.
- I swear to you, there will be another summer
- The Birds Know Something I Don’t (Nine of In Threes)
- The Deeper You Go, the More You Find (Eight of In Threes)
- Will see You, in 2022
- Radiant Twigs v2 (histories of ages past)
- “Making the Everyday Otherworldly” (recollections from an exhibition)
- Calendar Girl 2020 (art for every month)
- Edges (on second thought)
- The Remarkable Lushness of Printed Ink on Paper (eight of the 9 x 24s)
- The Willing Suspension of Disbelief
- Mothian Blurs and the Ionic Trajectory
- Sneakers (and other shoes I miss)
- Follow CatRutgers4Art on WordPress.com
- Guest Spot! (11)
- Introductions & News (13)
- Revelations (73)
- Snapped (36)
- Uncategorized (19)
cute! happy vday!
Hello and Happy Valentine’s Day, Tracy!!
Glad you enjoy the love-filled images. ^_^
BTW, love your twitter for today as well as the great pix of London.