There’s something I can’t resist about a holiday that runs right up to the edge of ridiculously marketable, then teeters giddily, often unexpectedly, into our best and deepest impulse. And just as there are so many kinds of love, there are so many ways to illustrate them, so many feelings to wander through and marvel at. Start with the hearts and on to the roses, in honor of all the love in our lives, and the romance, too: Happy Valentines! Today and every day.
- And I am swimming in this …
- The Counter-Intuitions (could be a postage stamp or as big as the sky)
- Did you see the full moon?
- CatRutgers4art … Welcome Home
- Fruits of a Recent Proposal
- Seemingly Distracted
- Concepts for Main Street
- Unconditional Love: Aunt Marian’s Handwork
- Eighth Friday (Wordless 2017)
- Extreme Gardening (the 2013 season)
- Zen Storm (translating canvas to screen)
- Follow CatRutgers4art on WordPress.com