Five fresh pieces, submitted for “Art in the Loft,” an annual exhibit at Millbrook Vineyards & Winery in conjunction with Arts Mid-Hudson. The past post was a touch gloomy. Yes, it’s time to lighten up! Forthwith, appearing above, Fresh Start, Savory Plush, Indigo Bliss, Relativity Greens, and Copper Cantata. This art is © Catherine Rutgers 2019 and transported to you on the blustery breezes of April.
- The Birds Know Something I Don’t (Nine of In Threes)
- The Deeper You Go, the More You Find (Eight of In Threes)
- Will see You, in 2022
- Radiant Twigs v2 (histories of ages past)
- “Making the Everyday Otherworldly” (recollections from an exhibition)
- Calendar Girl 2020 (art for every month)
- Edges (on second thought)
- The Remarkable Lushness of Printed Ink on Paper (eight of the 9 x 24s)
- The Willing Suspension of Disbelief
- Mothian Blurs and the Ionic Trajectory
- Sneakers (and other shoes I miss)
- Follow CatRutgers4Art on WordPress.com
- Guest Spot! (11)
- Introductions & News (13)
- Revelations (73)
- Snapped (36)
- Uncategorized (18)
Nice! Marvelous! Yowzer!
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Thank you, Tom! So happy to see your comment (and I do love those exclamation marks).