They are so strange and have been baffling me for years. I took them. But on what camera? They must be film. They have shimmery ghosts. They had ruffled edges. They frequently begged to be altered in some way or another. They were all kind of dim. Except the one that burst with red and yellow. I didn’t add that, it was just there. My own little movie. Both dull and scary. Devoid of meaning, yet somehow setting the stage.
- An artist’s media library is like the DNA of her soul
- Peaceful Feeling
- Geometry Rebreathes
- Landswept Vista (alternative landscapes for April 2020)
- Hot Wheels! The Artistry of Karolina Polak
- Herstory’s Fragments: Postcards of the Space Monkey/French Kiss plus SOTVC era, 1988-1999
- Difficult Liqueurs (have more fun with spam)
- Catalog This (Starting Year 10 of CatRutgers4Art)
- And I am swimming in this …
- The Counter-Intuitions (could be a postage stamp or as big as the sky)
- Did you see the full moon?
- Follow CatRutgers4Art on WordPress.com