They are so strange and have been baffling me for years. I took them. But on what camera? They must be film. They have shimmery ghosts. They had ruffled edges. They frequently begged to be altered in some way or another. They were all kind of dim. Except the one that burst with red and yellow. I didn’t add that, it was just there. My own little movie. Both dull and scary. Devoid of meaning, yet somehow setting the stage.
- And I am swimming in this …
- The Counter-Intuitions (could be a postage stamp or as big as the sky)
- Did you see the full moon?
- CatRutgers4Art … Welcome Home
- Fruits of a Recent Proposal
- Seemingly Distracted
- Concepts for Main Street
- Unconditional Love: Aunt Marian’s Handwork
- Eighth Friday (Wordless 2017)
- Extreme Gardening (the 2013 season)
- Zen Storm (translating canvas to screen)
- Follow CatRutgers4Art on WordPress.com