Might very well become my treasure. I found these glowing-orange-pink plastic rods wrapped in tape on the street in Manhattan. Irresistible. They’re around six feet long and weigh a ton. Yesterday, I figured out how to display the bundle on my studio wall and noticed that the tips conducted light. I thought something interesting might happen if they were scanned, so snapped one apart, set it on the glass, and let the light flow.
- An artist’s media library is like the DNA of her soul
- Peaceful Feeling
- Geometry Rebreathes
- Landswept Vista (alternative landscapes for April 2020)
- Hot Wheels! The Artistry of Karolina Polak
- Herstory’s Fragments: Postcards of the Space Monkey/French Kiss plus SOTVC era, 1988-1999
- Difficult Liqueurs (have more fun with spam)
- Catalog This (Starting Year 10 of CatRutgers4Art)
- And I am swimming in this …
- The Counter-Intuitions (could be a postage stamp or as big as the sky)
- Did you see the full moon?
- Follow CatRutgers4Art on WordPress.com