Might very well become my treasure. I found these glowing-orange-pink plastic rods wrapped in tape on the street in Manhattan. Irresistible. They’re around six feet long and weigh a ton. Yesterday, I figured out how to display the bundle on my studio wall and noticed that the tips conducted light. I thought something interesting might happen if they were scanned, so snapped one apart, set it on the glass, and let the light flow.
- The Counter-Intuitions (could be a postage stamp or as big as the sky)
- Did you see the full moon?
- CatRutgers4art … Welcome Home
- Fruits of a Recent Proposal
- Seemingly Distracted
- Concepts for Main Street
- Unconditional Love: Aunt Marian’s Handwork
- Eighth Friday (Wordless 2017)
- Extreme Gardening (the 2013 season)
- Zen Storm (translating canvas to screen)
- Some Mums (A vaguely Victorian secret language of flowers)
- Follow CatRutgers4art on WordPress.com